[Qgis-user] QGis Server WMS Print

Francesco Marigliano f.marigliano.it at ieee.org
Tue Dec 22 03:44:10 PST 2015

Hi all,

I'm using an architecture with /Qgis Webclient + Qgis Server/, everyone
at last release.
I'm making a map with some vectors and one WMS layer.

The problem appears when I try to print the map (webclient side):

  * Print doesn't work if WMS layer is checked
      o So it works if I uncheck the WMS layer
  * Print works if I remove "legend" from the print
      o So I've two copy of the same model, one with legend who don't
        work and another without legend who works. Same map, same
        layers, the only difference is the legend panel.

When I see the properties of the layer it is what I see

So the legend is not showed up. But when I add WMS to map I check the
box for "Use contextual WMS legend". I try with and without it, nothing
change.

On Qgis client layer panel I can see a tiny legend preview

But it's not the same on the Qgis webclient

Also if I try to insert manually on "Metadata" > "LegendUrl" nothing change.

The server error is 500 and no much more information about.

Thanks for help. Cheers,
F.

---
Questa e-mail รจ stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast antivirus.