[Qgis-user] Obtaining cs2cs command line tool

Siki Zoltan siki at agt.bme.hu
Wed Dec 23 03:02:20 PST 2015

Dear Philip

probably you have installed QGIS standalone automaticly into the "Program
files" folder. Some of the utilities installed with QGI doesn't like
special characters in the path.
Solutions:
1. Use the OSGeo4W installer, you can use/install more utilities/software
2. Reinstall QGIS into a path whith no special character

Regards,
Zoltan