[Qgis-user] Problem managing data

Matt Boyd mattslists at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 00:31:41 PST 2015

I've done something like this in the distant past.
Put data into a postgis database.
Link excel to the database.

That's the basics, there are a few details I don't have time to dig out at
the moment. If you haven't figured it out in a couple of weeks when I'm
back at my desk let me know and I'll see what I can put together.

Matt