[Qgis-user] Errors when re-opening new installation of QGIS

Andre Joost andre+joost at nurfuerspam.de
Wed Jan 14 09:35:48 PST 2015

Am 14.01.2015 um 17:32 schrieb Richard Duivenvoorde:
> Upon retrieving of the new plugin.xml this is
> ok?

At least for me. I (and most others who reported the bug) don't have the
plugin installed.

> Or is it still a problem when you have the plugin locally installed?

The buggy version was just one day old, and maybe the bug prevented
anyone from updating an older version.

> Should this be fixed in the plugin manager also? Bad metadata should not
> be able to break QGIS or the plugin manager?

It should not. Maybe the repository should refuse to upload plugins with
such metadata. Or there could be some daily test to run on the hosted
plugins.

Greetings,
André Joost