[Qgis-user] MOLUSCE plugin error

Firman Hadi firmanhadi at ait.asia
Wed Jul 1 16:27:27 PDT 2015

Dear all,

I want to analyse land use change by using MOLUSCE plugin.
I created land use map with 14 classes using GRASS GIS 7 and export it to TIFF using r.out.gdal with Byte
as the data type. I used mask to ensure that the dimension of the land use files will be the same.

I ran MOLUSCE but I got error when I tried to run Area Changes.
The error message is “File "/Users/firmanhadi/.qgis2/python/plugins/molusce/algorithms/models/crosstabs/manager.py", line 91, in getTransitionStat
    deltas = finalArea - initArea
ValueError: operands could not be broadcast together with shapes (10) (9)”

I have searched the solution and I have found similar problem at https://github.com/nextgis/molusce/issues/4.
From the discussion, I knew that I have to use integer data. I exported the land use from GRASS using Byte, UInt16 option,
but I still had the same problem.

Anybody had similar problems?