[Qgis-user] qgis 2.8 openlayers plugin : google & OSM

image93 lcelati at cci-paris-idf.fr
Fri Jul 10 04:27:45 PDT 2015

Dear all,

I'm working currently for a big project with QGIS 2.8 (windows). I would
like load satellite images (google or OSM for instance) as baselayer. I know
the usefull plugin called openlayers plugin. I would like ask 2 questions
please.

1/ Am i allowed to load and to generate maps with google earth images
satellite (via qgis/openlayersplugin) in a professional context ?

2/ If it not the case,i could maybe use openstreet map satellite base layer
(free licence). But it seems to be impossible to load OSM satellite image
via your plugin openlayers layer?

Is there a way to load Openstreetmap satellite image baselayer into Qgis?

In advance, Thank you very much for your reply.

Kind regards.