[Qgis-user] database Mexico

giulia leila travaglini leila.giulia.travaglini at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 06:23:59 PDT 2015

Hello!

I am currently working on my thesis. I am concentrating on the distribution
of the inequality after the NAFTA agreement. Anyway my problem is that I
wanted to take into account the distance from USA (and I managed to do it),
but I also wanted to look at how the municipalities are more or less well
connected. I wanted so to look at the primary roads and railway  (an maybe
highway). But as I am working on data from 2000, I could not find a
database for the primary roads and railways from 2000, but only very
updated ones.

I wanted to ask you if it is possible to find them? and maybe with the rail
stations and not the railways?

Bests

--
Giulia Leila Travaglini