[Qgis-user] QGIS instalation and uninstallation issues

Bo Victor Thomsen bo.victor.thomsen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 07:44:32 PDT 2015

Ah , ok, now I understand. I didn't consider using the variables or
"tokens" in a default installation from the start. It could be
implemented (not used with the default installation) in one version and
tested by using the --configpath qualifier with a manually customized
qgis2.ini file.

Thanks for your patience Jürgen. I think, I'll write my suggestions in a
more formalized way and put it on the wish list (If it ain't there already)

Regards
Bo Victor Thomsen
AestasGIS
Denmark