[Qgis-user] Blank square appears when using basemap

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Fri Jul 24 12:48:04 PDT 2015

Hi,

Looks to me like the tiles from bing are not loaded during print time.

I remember that fumbling in the settings->options->network made a
difference with this kind of problems in the past.

Not sure at all, but increase the value for time out (just add a zero) and
also increase the max retry ... value.
Maybe also increase the cache size (add zero) , but I'm not sure att all
if those services are influenced by these values anyway.

Others with better insight, please correct me.

Cheers
Bernd

--
Bernd Vogelgesang