[Qgis-user] Ubuntu: GRASS not working in the toolbox

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Fri Jul 31 08:14:07 PDT 2015

Ok, now I did as you described. qgis debian repo only.
GRASS works in Processing, but does not in a freshly created model.
Furthermore there is no SAGA available in the toolbox.

I simply would like to have back my fully working environment, like every
noob would have it on Windows without anything to do.

Bernd