[Qgis-user] GPR-maps

Christer Andersson bcategneby at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 17 04:13:15 PDT 2015

Hi,can anybody give an advice how to make a map of a ground penetrating radar investigation of 15x20 meter, where I know the longitudes and latitudes of the four corners in the rectangle. I would like to have latitude and longitude along the sides of the map too. Can I use a map where there already are drawn some houses?It is extremely hard to learn from the manual. The instructions do not always correspond with Qgis 2.8.1.I would be very grateful for some help to get along with this./Christer