[Qgis-user] Segmentation fault at start

emmexx emmexx at tiscalinet.it
Fri May 8 03:14:55 PDT 2015

I'm using a qgis-master version in parallel with qgis 2.6 on linux
slackware 14.1.

I used the qgis-master a few times with no problem. A few minutes ago I
used it to load a wfs layer from a geoserver and edit a feature. I
closed it and now I get a segmentation fault:

./qgis
Running from build directory!
- source directory: /home/myuser/QGIS-master/QGIS-master
- output directory of the build:
/home/myuser/QGIS-master/QGIS-master/build-master/output
Warning: loading of qgis translation failed
[/home/myuser/QGIS-master/QGIS-master/build-master/output/i18n/qgis_en_US]
Warning: loading of qt translation failed
[/usr/lib/qt/translations/qt_en_US]
Warning: !!! prefix path was requested, but it is not valid - we do not
run from installed path !!!
Warning: QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a
different thread.
(Parent is QgsNetworkAccessManager(0xa832958), parent's thread is
QThread(0xa706570), current thread is QThread(0xbb76088)
Segmentation fault

Qgis 2.6 works as expected.
What should I check/delete/restore?

Thank you