[Qgis-user] VIIRS geolocation data

Dr. Mitchell Andrew Schull mitch.schull at noaa.gov
Fri May 8 17:21:26 PDT 2015

Thanks!  Yes I realize that the OTB plugin will be very useful.  I’m still having issues with adding the lat lon information to VIIRS.

Mitch
Mitchell A. Schull, Ph.D.
Scientific Analyst
NOAA / NESDIS / STAR
Earth Resources Technology, Inc.
5830 University Research Court, Suite 2842
College Park, MD
Tel: 301-683-3558
Email: mitch.schull at noaa.gov