[Qgis-user] OSGeo4W's QGIS Web Server install problem. “Not Found ... qgis_mapserv.fcgi”

dmckay28 denniskmckay at yahoo.com
Sat May 9 07:10:42 PDT 2015

Mats.  I share your frustration.  OSGeo4W needs to be more turnkey and the
documentation needs to be more current and complete.  I see this as work
that just hasn't been done yet.  I wish I knew more about how this works
under the hood so that I could be of more help.  Some of the length of my
original post was to be specific enough to provide clues to the source of my
problem, as well as document the lack of information about a successful
install.  I love QGIS and open source for the most part.  I develop my
solutions in this environment, then port the work into a proprietary
environment in order to get paid. [Insert emoticon]