[Qgis-user] Drawing order in mobile client

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Tue May 12 01:44:40 PDT 2015

Hi Burghardt,

On Tue, 12. May 2015 at 08:00:28 +0000, Burghardt.Scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de wrote:
> since updating to QGIS 2.8.2 I have problems with the drawing order in mobile
> client. With old and even with completely newly created projects I have to
> turn the drawing order, so that the map is drawn properly in mobile client.
> QGIS desktop and the web client will not be affected. The map is drawn in the
> correct order as in the previous versions. Can anyone give me a hint what
> could be wrong?

Sounds related to the fix for #12484 [0].   After which I got a similar report
about QWC showing the layers in the wrong order and reversed the layer to
restore the previous order [1].

Jürgen

[0] http://hub.qgis.org/issues/12484
[1] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/commit/04324fd

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden             http://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode