[Qgis-user] Drawing order in mobile client

Burghardt.Scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de Burghardt.Scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de
Tue May 12 01:00:28 PDT 2015

Dear list,

since updating to QGIS 2.8.2 I have problems with the drawing order in mobile client. With old and even with completely newly created projects I have to turn the drawing order, so that the map is drawn properly in mobile client. QGIS desktop and the web client will not be affected. The map is drawn in the correct order as in the previous versions. Can anyone give me a hint what could be wrong?

Kind regards
Burghardt

Stadt Wolfsburg
Geschäftsbereich IT - 15-3 GIS
Rathaus E, Zi. E403, Porschestraße 47A, D-38440 Wolfsburg
Tel +49 5361 28-2531
Fax +49 5361 28-1765
mailto:burghardt.scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de