[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.8 runtime error

Heather Hillers Heather.Hillers at erftverband.de
Tue May 12 23:32:09 PDT 2015

I had this Problem too.  My sysadmin solved it by removing the OSGeo4w root
Directory and copying a successful install from another farm machine, which
doesn't much illuminate the Problem, but it did work. Most People say it's a
Problem with msvcr90.dll

how-to-fix-runtime-error-r6034
<http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/72506/how-to-fix-runtime-error-r6034-an-application-has-made-an-attempt-to-load-th-c>

but that did not seem to be the Problem in our case.  Our install Locations
and creation Dates for that dll were the same on the machine with the bad
install and the machine with the good install.