[Qgis-user] Drawing order in mobile client

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue May 12 06:44:26 PDT 2015

Hi Burghardt,

The mobile client is not using the GetProjectSettings command directly,
but the layer order is read from layer json files. It is therefore the
client who decides the layer order, based on these layer json files. Did
you have a look at these json files if the layer order is correct in
these? Also, did you check the network request that QMC sends to the
server if it matches the order in the layer json files?

Do you use a script to generate the layer json files? I have a Ruby
script from Sourcepole to generate these layer json files. This ruby
script reverses the layer order, as it seems that QMC expects a
different layer order than QWC.

I have the impression that these layer json files may have the wrong
rendering order.

Andreas