[Qgis-user] Drawing order in mobile client

Burghardt.Scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de Burghardt.Scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de
Tue May 12 22:35:58 PDT 2015

Hi Andreas,

yes, of course I looked immediately at the json files. The grouped layer in my QGIS project I respond in QMC as one layer. Up to version 2.8.1 those grouped layers were presented in QMC in the correct drawing order. Now I have to completely "turn around" the QGIS project. This looks not very nice in QGIS desktop :-). Of course I could also disperse the grouped layers in the json file. However, this makes a lot of work and creates unnecessary maintenance - imho. BTW - I create the json files manually.

No, the network request I havn't checked not yet. I'll fetch it later.

Greetings
Burghardt

Stadt Wolfsburg
Geschäftsbereich IT - 15-3 GIS
Rathaus E, Zi. E403, Porschestraße 47A, D-38440 Wolfsburg
Tel +49 5361 28-2531
Fax +49 5361 28-1765
mailto:burghardt.scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de