[Qgis-user] Multy field labels

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Fri May 15 07:32:59 PDT 2015

Hi,
Not sure why the ArcGis logic does not work.  Any ways, try the
following for your query. (You inverted your is null... and where asking
QGIS to add 2 field in the label only when it is null and QGIS does not
seem to do that.)

Case When  "name_geo" is null then "ELEV" *else* "name_geo" || "ELEV" *end*

not

CASE WHEN "name_geo" is null   THEN "NAME_GEO"   ||   "ELEV" * ELSE* "elev"

Cheers!
Nicolas