[Qgis-user] Shapefile at wrong coordinates

Siki Zoltan siki at agt.bme.hu
Fri May 22 11:37:41 PDT 2015

Dear Barbara,

it is probably a projection issue.
Check the SRS for both layers on both machine and the SRS for the canvas
of QGIS. Are they the same on both machines?
If they match, check the definition of the used SRS in the srs.db on both
machines.
Are they the same?
You can find srs.db in the resource subdirectory of your qgis
installation. srs.db is a sqlite database.

Regards,
Zoltan