[Qgis-user] Shapefile at wrong coordinates

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Fri May 22 12:15:59 PDT 2015

Hi,
Also you can look at the crs options on the computers. One is probably set up differently then other. Look for the "what do do it the layer has no crs?" On computer is probably set to "use default projection" and the others set to"use project CRS".  They should be set to "ask for CRS" in my opinion.

Cheers!

Nicolas Cadieux M.Sc.
Les Entreprises Archéotec inc.
8548, rue Saint-Denis Montréal H2P 2H2
Téléphone: 514.381.5112  Fax: 514.381.4995
www.archeotec.ca