[Qgis-user] Import to SpatiaLite from file geodatabase

James Wood jwood911 at gmail.com
Sun May 24 08:03:38 PDT 2015

Hey Paolo,
I was afraid someone would reply with that line of thought. Please don't take my remarks as negative against either option. There are things I like about DB Manager and with QspatiaLite. We all have preferences. And I'm not asking for any changes, just noticed the different import results and wanted to see if I was missing anything. I will continue to use the DB Manager in conjunction with other tools.

Thanks,
James
Sent from my iPhone