[Qgis-user] Import to SpatiaLite from file geodatabase

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sun May 24 08:13:38 PDT 2015

Il 24/05/2015 17:03, James Wood ha scritto:

> I was afraid

No problem with that, James - I just want to understand the real needs
of users. My underlying idea is that variety is good, but too much
duplication scares users away, so we're trying to reduce it when
appropriate and feasible (remember the good old days where everything in
QGIS was double? labelling, styling, etc.).
All the best, and thanks for the feedback.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu