[Qgis-user] How to assign geographical objects to records and find records that have no geographical object

James Keener jim at jimkeener.com
Wed May 27 05:43:53 PDT 2015

If you can't get record order to be the same, you can assign each an id and join on it.

I haven't yet attempted to copy-paste attributes between tables. You may have to add the expected columns to the destination shapefile though.

I'm not at a computer at the moment, but I wonder if there is a plugin to help with this. (Or how hard it'd be to write one?)

Jim