[Qgis-user] Psuedo-color raster legends

Fernando M. Roxo da Motta petro at roxo.org
Wed Nov 4 10:47:03 PST 2015

On Wed, 04 Nov 2015 18:44:15 +0200, Benoit de Cabissole
<benoit-3 at bc-consult.com> wrote:

> Hi Robin,
>
> Just released version 0.9.1 to fix Fernando's error report.

  Hi all,

  Benoit, just to let you know, I have tested the fix and it worked as
expected.

> Your point 1: in theory yes; but I'm personally do not feel at ease
> contributing to such a repository. I rather have my plugins in our own
> repository: 1, because they serve well our purposes but, perhaps, not
> so well the QGIS community at large, and 2, they mostly do not follow
> the programming philosophy of QGIS (they are developed on the spur of
> the moment and are not good examples of code!).

  Ok, I did nit verified the code if it meet or not the Qgis standard,
but I bet to differ about attending to the comunity at large.  This is
indeed a very useful plugin and I have used it since its early
incantation, and was missing it after it stopped to work.

  I thank you very much for this plugin and for your attention to my
report.  If I could incentive you to contribute I think it would be
very nice.

  Best regards.