[Qgis-user] Load ESRI Personal Geodatabase in QGIS 2.8.1

Ulrike Assmann ua at umweltplan.de
Tue Nov 17 00:56:00 PST 2015

Dear list,

I have a problem with opening a ESRI Personal Geodatabase with Annotation Layers in
QGIS 2.8.1. I have tried to open it as vector layer:

o	as "Datei/file" using "MDB" and also
o	as "Datenbank/database" using type "ESRI-Personal-GeoDatabase", Might I have
chosen an incorrect database connection? How do I fill the entry mask properly to make it
work?

I got the following error messages:
o	first message: "ungültige Datenquelle/invalid data source"
o	second message: "Verbindung fehlgeschlagen/connection failed".

Is there even the possibility to open a ESRI Personal Geodatabase in QGIS?

Many thanks
Ulrike