[Qgis-user] Print composer/Atlas

Kåre Mølgaard Rasmussen Kare.Molgaard.Rasmussen at randers.dk
Fri Nov 20 04:29:48 PST 2015

Hi QGIS-Users

We´re currently trying to use the Atlas function for the following purpose:
We want to create a PDF-letter containing some standard text and one/more map(s) for each of the parcels, that a specific owner has.
At this point we have a shapefile containing the owners (one record pr owner with the parcels as a multipolygon).
Now we want the Atlas function to create the letter with each parcel on a separate page.
If an owner has three parcels he/she would receive a letter containing 4 pages - first page with some text and the following three with maps of each of the parcels

The question is: Is the possible?
Can the Atlas function dissolve (not sure if dissolve is the right word to use) a multipolygon into separated polygons and create a map for each?

Any comments and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated
Regards
Kaare