[Qgis-user] wms call responds with error

Jake Maier j.m at jmforestry.com
Tue Sep 8 07:36:00 PDT 2015

I had another problem after the installation of the ssd-drive.
The geo-referencer did not start. I checked on the internet and found the
solution in deleting a registry entry about the referencer and then it work
ok.
I also found some info on the web about my problem with the wms server, but
it was not quite the same and I could not get it to work.
I'm not sure if that helps any in finding the problem.
Thanks again looking into it.
Jake