[Qgis-user] Showing all items in attributes table

simonc8 simoncrombie at onetel.com
Wed Aug 3 04:25:41 PDT 2016

Thanks for this. The multipart to single part seemed to clean the file as
well as show that one of my polylines existed in three separate segments. So
the file now contains 8 features whether I open it in QGIS or other
programmes.

When I was digitising I wanted to use part of one line I'd already digitised
in another line, so I made a copy, cut the line and must have incorrectly
discarded the unwanted part, or inadvertently made a second copy.

If I want to combine my line which is currently in three segments into a
single feature how do I do that? Do the different segments have to have
identical end points to join properly? (At the moment there are small gaps
between the different segments.)