[Qgis-user] QGEP

AVICOMARTIN avicomartin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 01:52:52 PDT 2016

Hi Tyler,
You can try to use the Virtual Machine provided (link is in documentation ).

I tested the sample data and get database errors when try to insert
values in spatial_ref_sys table. For solve this I used the Virtual
Machine to do a data backup and restore it in my database.

Tudor Barascu has created another Virtual Machine including qgep and
qwat data samples (qwat i another qgis solution for water management)
and you can get links in qwat documentation