[Qgis-user] Label buffer rings

Carlos Cerdán sig.upagu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 08:42:47 PDT 2016

What about to set coordinates for your labels?. You would can calculate X
and/or Y label coordinates as center coordinates plus radius of buffer plus
some aditional length acording your presentation scale. These values must
be in a field and, on your label menu, you must set Ubication as "Data
defined". Even rotation can be controlled this way.

Good luck

Carlos Cerdán