[Qgis-user] How set default as "show all features"

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 07:11:20 PDT 2016

Hi,
When start qgis is always starting with option "show feature visible
on map" in attribute windows.
I know is possible to change it to "show all features".
But when I close qgis and restart it it return to original setting
"show feature visible on map".

The option "show feature visible on map".

Too much times our users give us some datasets where there is hidden
wrong records because outside from visibility box.

These happened because our users forgot to set the "show all features"
and so dont see the wrong records to delete.
:(

There is a configure solution to set qgis to start always with option
"show all features" ?

Thx.