[Qgis-user] SID and some filegeodatabase features not recognized in QGIS 2.14.5

James Wood jwood911 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 19:16:21 PDT 2016

Hey Tyler,
I haven't seen a response on this one yet; do you have a solution? I work a lot with file geodatabases in QGIS. I'm currently running 2.16, but don't remember ever having a problem in 2.14 (Win 7 SP 1 x64).

Can you respond to the following questions for more clarity?

1. What version is the file geodatabase? You can find this on the General tab of the Properties window for the geodatabase itself in ArcCatalog.

2. Specifically what features are not loading? Can you see them at all in the add dialog or they just won't load? Are they simple or complex object classes (i.e., simple linear feature class vs a geometric network)?

I'm not much of a raster guy, so it's best if someone else weighs in on your MrSid/GeoTIFF issue.

Best Regards,
James
Sent from my iPhone