[Qgis-user] SID and some filegeodatabase features not recognized in QGIS 2.14.5

Tyler Veinot tylerkveinot at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 05:27:04 PDT 2016

Hi All;
I just noticed since moving to the 2.14.4 LTR that some filegeodatabase
features and SID geotiff's will not open in QGIS getting a file not
recognized error. I tried to install the gdal libraries with OSGeo4W
Installer as well as completely uninstalled and reinstalled QGIS/OSGeo4W
with LTR 2.14.5 and a full OSGeo4W Install. Still getting the error, has
anyone else have this issue? Those running 2.12.x have not reported an
issue so I am assuming it is something to do with my install and/or QGIS
version.
Noticed someone on the Stack Exchange website had the same issue and it was
resolved by installing the GDAL Libraries and mrsid libraries, which should
have been installed when I ran the OSGeo4W installer. Using 64bit windows
and 64bit QGIS/OSGeo4W.
Any help would be appreciated;
Thanks,
Tyler