[Qgis-user] Correct data source encoding for labels

Luciano La Sala lucianolasala at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Aug 24 11:23:29 PDT 2016

Hello QGIS users,

I am using QGIS 2.14.0 Essen. I have a shapefile for which I need to
display labels. All seems ok except that accents are displayed as a
question a mark inside a diamond. I understand this is a data source
encoding issue. Is there a practical way to solve it?

Thank you.

--
Dr. Luciano F. La Sala
Departamento de Biología, Bioquímica y Farmacia

---