[Qgis-user] Raster Conversion Missing in Mac OSX 2.14.3

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Aug 24 14:10:24 PDT 2016

Maybe your Gdal Tools Settings changed, and QGIS can't find GDAL.  This can happen when the major GDAL version changes - it doesn't update the paths for you in the Gdal Tools Settings.

In a clean install, QGIS has default settings that will work.  You can either delete ~/Library/Preferences/org.qgis.qgis2.plist, which will zap ALL your QGIS preferences, or open the Gdal Tools Settings and delete all the Gdal paths, then restart QGIS.