[Qgis-user] "live" openstreetmap data in qgis

Etienne Trimaille etienne.trimaille at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 09:24:47 PDT 2016

You have to set up a database with the OSM diff to get an up to date OSM
database. Then you can add your PostGIS layers in QGIS.

You can have a look to this docker project :
https://github.com/kartoza/docker-osm
These OSM layers are updated every two minutes by default, and you can see
these layers in QGIS.