[Qgis-user] spatialjoin

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Thu Dec 22 05:36:40 PST 2016

Congrats - sorry I was almost leading own a more labor intensive path.

So now I have a question? I'm on QGIS 2.18 on Linux - Where is
geomintersects()?  I don't see it in Field calculator as something I can
use (I have a lot of geom functions) but just not that currently. I was
reading back through all the emails and maybe I'm missing something (I
haven't tried my windows version yet).

Thanks in Advance,

Randy

423.653.3611 rjhale at northrivergeographic.com