[Qgis-user] Antarctic polar stereographic graticules (composer)

Lester Anderson arctica1963 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 08:14:06 PDT 2016

Hi Nicolas,

The problem is not so much with the grid as that displays fine. The issue
crops up with the map composer, and even with the grid as WGS-84 the same
problem persists. Looked at both North and South polar views and the 180
graticule is always missing irrespective of the increment used. The
latitude lines do not change and are clear line segments; these should be
smoother.

Data that are in UTM and with WGS-84 graticules look fine (smooth latitude
lines). Is there an issue with Polar views and graticules?

Lester