[Qgis-user] join attributes table algorithm in graphical modeler

Laurence Béchet bechet.laurence at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 21:50:42 PDT 2016

Hi

I'm joining a vector shapefile with a csv file (having its csvt) on the
same named 'ident' field. The output is saved under a new vector shapefile.
When I do it manually, I end up with one 'ident' field which is of the
same type as the one of the original vector shapefile.
When I use the graphical model to do the same and use the /join
attributes table/ on a vector shapefile and a table as parameters, I get
a final vector shapefile which contains 2 'ident' fields: the one from
the original shapefile and the one from the table - which is at the end
a useless field.

Is it normal or have I missed something?

Thanks
Laurence