[Qgis-user] Project relation - sci. notation

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Mon Jun 6 07:17:54 PDT 2016

Hi,
My guess is that the value where imported from a csv with no field type
value.  Therefore, text values could have been imported as float values
in the shape file.  What is the field type for both your files?
Nicolas

https://anitagraser.com/2011/03/07/how-to-specify-data-types-of-csv-columns-for-use-in-qgis/