[Qgis-user] GEO-REFERENCER not working

Ian kirk-ellis ian.kirk-ellis at rodgersleask.co.uk
Fri Jun 10 04:46:03 PDT 2016

I have QGIS installed on my PC and the georeferencer isnt working. Ive removed it and reinstalled it and it still doesnt work. Its as though the icon isnt invoking any routine.

[Rodgers Leask]<rl-logo.gif>

IAN KIRK-ELLIS  MSc, I.Eng, FIHE, MCIHT, MTPS, ACIWEM
Associate  - Traffic & Transport
[IncorporatedEngineerC]
07717 862716
ian.kirk-ellis at rodgersleask.co.uk<mailto:ian.kirk-ellis at rodgersleask.co.uk>

Rodgers Leask Limited
St James House * St Mary's Wharf * Mansfield Road * Derby DE1 3TQ

Tel: 01332 285000 * Fax: 01332 291728
www.rodgersleask.com<http://www.rodgersleask.com/>

This e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient and you have received this e-mail in error then any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and you should contact the sender by e-mail return and then delete all the material from your system. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Rodgers Leask Limited. Company Registration No. 2352923 Registered office: St James House,St Mary's Wharf,  Mansfield Road, Derby DE1 3TQ

Disclaimer