[Qgis-user] Link Point Layer (imported from csv file) and Map - QGIS 2.14.3-Essen (not self compiled) on Win 7

CheVeyo20 cheveyo20 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 13:07:31 PDT 2016

Hello Everybody,

I tried the tutorial from this page

http://www.qgistutorials.com/en/docs/importing_spreadsheets_csv.html

My goal ist to put a few geo points from a csv file on a front layer and
in the background layer i would like to have a world map.

The import of the csv file does work, also the right interpretion of my
long and lat data, so far so good ;)
But the i tried to load a earth map with the plugin "OpenLayers plugin".
First of all the google maps do not work and the whole screen stays
white, only the "bing aerial" does show a correct result. Thats my first
issues, why do not work the other maps? Is it a bug or am i doing
something wrong?

The second thing: my imported points from the csv file and the bing
aerial do not match each other in their zooming! When i zoom on the bing
aerial all the points a reduced to one point somewhere in the south
atlantic!? I used WGS 84 as a geo reference system.. How can i fix it?

greets

CheVeyo from Germany