[Qgis-user] Installing map server + Lizmap on Ubuntu 16.04

virtusmankind gas1985 at libero.it
Mon Jun 13 09:58:20 PDT 2016

Hello everybody
I'm a newbie using Linux OS. I'd like to set up a full working installation
of map server (Apache + QGis Server) and Lizmap Web Client on my PC (and
then on a virtual server) mounting Ubuntu 16.04.
I cannot perform a working installation using Lizmap guide (found both on
http://docs.3liz.com/it/admin_guide/installation/server_configuration.html
<http://docs.3liz.com/it/admin_guide/installation/server_configuration.html>
and
https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-documentation/blob/master/source/install/linux.srt
<https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-documentation/blob/master/source/install/linux.srt>
)

I can't install php5 (on Ubuntu 16.04 seems to be installed php7 by default)
I can't get an answer a GetCapabilities request from here:
http://localhost/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi?SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.3.0&REQUEST=GetCapabilities
<http://localhost/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi?SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.3.0&REQUEST=GetCapabilities>
I can't see nothing from  http://localhost/lm/ <http://localhost/lm/>   test
page

I'd like to install new Lizmap 3 but it could be a succes if I can configure
version 2 now!
Please support me step by step!

Thanks in advance