[Qgis-user] Installing map server + Lizmap on Ubuntu 16.04

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 06:01:33 PDT 2016

Hi,

Indeed, we have not yet ported Lizmap for PHP 7, even if it must be pretty
straitforward...
If you can begin from scratch, I will advise you to use Debian Jessie
(stable version) instead of Ubuntu.

To help in the process, we have added a new repository in Github to run
Lizmap from docker :
https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-docker/

We will also release soon our Ansible scripts to deploy a full Lizmap/QGIS
Server/PostgreSQL stack on a fresh Debian Jessie / Centos 7 server.

We also need to integrate the INSTALL.md content in Lizmap documentation,
because the installation process has changed a bit since version 3.0
https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-web-client/blob/master/INSTALL.md

Regards
Michaƫl