[Qgis-user] Fwd: Access ArcGIS Rest Services in QGIS

Rob Stewart rstewart at hydrologyandwater.com.au
Mon Jun 13 19:25:42 PDT 2016

Hi,

My local council has free online GIS information in the form of an 'ArcGIS
Rest Service'.  It contains various data types including vectors
(contours), rasters (aerial imagery) and LiDAR DEMs.  The PDF file here
<http://maps.sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au/Support/User/MyMapsHelp/PDFs/FSH_015_Accessing%20REST%20Services.pdf>
has
details on how to access from the web or from ArcGIS but I'm hoping it will
be possible to acces all this data from QGIS (latest desktop version
2.14.3-essen).  I tried plugin: 'ArcGIS REST API Connector' but did not
have any luck.

Can anyone assist?

Thanks,Rob