[Qgis-user] seeking help on QGIS symbology for clorepleth maps

Kuan Song songkuan at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 02:03:56 PDT 2016

Hi Andreas,
Thank you for your kind help!About the documentation development, I do have a thought: Wikipedia outgrew Encyclopedia Brittanica by letting users contributing to the evolution of its product. QGIS is a worthy project with limited funding sources.Maybe QGIS could also opensource its documentation and make it a wiki edition? I would surely be glad to join the QGIS-wiki effort.

Kuan