[Qgis-user] Fwd: Access ArcGIS Rest Services in QGIS

Brent Wood pcreso at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 03:18:51 PDT 2016

Hi Rob,
Open the URL in your browser - you'll see a list of folders, click on a folder & drill down this "directory" structure until you get a list of "layers", this is the URL you paste into the beta QGIS REST tool - eg, for the biota layers, enter this URL into the QGIS tool:http://gisservices.scc.qld.gov.au/arcgis/rest/services/Biota/Biota_SCRC/MapServer
Cheers,
Brent Wood