[Qgis-user] How to import/convert *.ige files

Michael Treglia mtreglia at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 12:02:25 PDT 2016

Hi Douwe,

I've re-added the QGIS-User-List to the thread, so others can find the
answers/full thread in the archives. There's a 28 kb file that looks like
an img, though it does not have the extension displayed based on your local
pc configurations. (The icon with the file looks like an img).

To show the extension on all files, in the Control Panel (displayed as
Icons), go to Folder Options - 'View' tab, and uncheck the box for 'Hide
Extensions for Known File types'

Hope that helps -
mike